Skip to content
- 5 pieces skinless chicken breast (boneless and)
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 21/2 tbsps balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (or to taste)
- black pepper (salt and, to taste)
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- chili flakes (to taste)
- 1 bunch scallions (sliced, save some for garnish)
- Mix balsamic vinegar, orange marmalade and soy sauce together and set aside. Salt pepper and sprinkle each chicken breast with thyme.
Add 2-3 Tbs of canola oil in large skillet and get heat on high. Add seasoned chicken into skillet and brown both sides well. If you have a lot of oil in pan, drain most of the oil out now. Then addorange-balsamic sauce, red chili flakes and white parts of scallions. Cook in glaze for 10-15 minutes on high until the glaze thickens. Flip chicken a few times to make sure glaze gets well absorbed on both sides. Top with sliced green parts of scallions and serve. Enjoy with rice, steamed vegetables or over a salad. Enjoy.